Dark Lord Relic Edition
The Dark Lord is inspired by the saber our most beloved villain uses after he falls to the Dark side. This hilt is more elegant compared to his more known saber from the very first episode of our most favorite space opera. You can clearly see its style is influenced by the brighter days of the galaxy before the empire.
The saber is machined from high quality materials to give you an authentic feel like it was used in a galaxy far, far away: chrome plated and anodized aluminum, brass and rubber. The scale of the Dark Lord is 1:1 and its details have been carefully accounted by taking close references. The total length is 282mm. The outer diameter is 35mm. Its weight is 550g. The hilt is able to accept a 7/8-inch blade and to house electronics. It is offered as a DIY FX kit. Electronics are not included. The DIY kit consists of:
- Collectors Box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Saber hilt
The hilt breaks down into 23 pieces:
- Shroud (Black anodized aluminum)
- Shroud Greeble, outer (chrome plated brass)
- Shroud Greeble, inner (chrome plated brass)
- Blade Plug (chrome plated aluminum)
- Main Body, upper (chrome plated aluminum)
- Main Body, lower (chrome plated aluminum)
- Main Body Greeble (“copper painted” aluminum, 2 Pieces)
- Clamp Band (black anodized aluminum)
- Activation Box (black anodized aluminum, 2 Pieces)
- Lever (chrome plated brass)
- Card (chrome plated brass)
- Rubber Grips (7 Pieces)
- Covertec Wheel (black anodized aluminum)
- Display Pommel (chrome plated brass)
- Sound Vented Pommel (chrome plated brass)
We highly recommend to use the replica for display purpose and not for dueling.
All sales of DIY kits at the website of Watto’s Junkyard will be handled only by Watto’s Junkyard GbR personally. No other party is involved in designing, sales, quality control and shipping, if not explicitly named.
edition resembles a battle damaged version of the weapons used by our favorite
heroes and villains from a galaxy far far away.
Each saber is mechanically and chemically weathered with great care and a sense for authentic use. Every Relic edition is a unique piece of art since no stencils were used. More detail for example, anodizing and chrome plating were dulled, scratches, nicks and dents were added, brass and copper were exposed and corroded and grips were cut. Results may vary from hilt to hilt.
The Relic editions are made to order and highly limited. Despite the weathering they are still fully functional and ready for electronics. Send us a message, if you are interested in getting a relic edition. We offer the Tusken Slayer as well as the Dark Lord as relic editions.
0 of 0 reviews