Please sign up here with your contact data, if you are interested in a rerelease of the Night Siblings hilts by Watto's Junkyard GbR. You will be automatically notified when the Night Siblings is available for preorder.
Please note there is no pricing yet and we need to get a recent quote from our machine shop.
Target pricing is 350€ to 400€ per fx DIY kit (per staff kit) cnc machined from aluminum.
The "Night Siblings" are a DIY kit consisting of two different saber hilts: the Regional Manager (single) and the Redemption Gen3 from Lux Sabers. Both models can be connected with a coupler to form a double saber.
The DIY kit is inspired by the double sword wielded by a long-lost and presumed dead student of the Dark Side of the Force in the finale of the animated adventures of our favorite space saga. It’s produced by from high quality materials to give you an authentic feel for this fearsome weapon of this dark warrior: polished and anodized aluminum, brass, plastic and rubber.
original weapon of this tattooed villain was split in two and damaged during
the fight in the first prequel, a repair was necessary. The damaged half was
repaired with the hilt of another force user to create a saber staff. Therefore
the design of the two halves of the double sword is asymmetrical.
A coupler enables the double sword to be divided into two halves and both used separately. The Regional Manager half can be equipped with an illuminated crystal pommel to replicate this earlier damaged version. The Redemption features a pommel that allows you to recreate the original design of the hilt before it was modified into a double sword. The connector has some hidden sound venting, same goes for the main body. It is adjustable so that details like buttons always align correctly when you connect both halves to a saber staff.
The scale of the Night Sibilings is 1:1 and its details have been carefully recreated. The overall length is 570mm while the outer diameter is just 33,6mm. Its weight is 560g as a staff. The hilt is able to accept a 7/8-inch blade and to house electronics. It is offered as a DIY FX kit. Electronics are not included. The DIY kit consists of:
- Collectors Box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Saber hilts (Regional Manager - Single, Redemption Gen4 - Single)
The Regional Manager breaks down into 37 pieces:
- Emitter, display (polished aluminum)
- Emitter, fx (polished aluminum)
- Emitter Fins (polished aluminum, 10 Pieces)
- Main Body, A (polished aluminum)
- Connector Half A (polished aluminum)
- O-Rings (rubber, 2 Pieces)
- Crystal Pommel, adapter (aluminum)
- Crystal Pommel, base PT1 (molded black plastic)
- Crystal Pommel, base PT2 (molded red translucent plastic)
- Crystal Pommel, crystal (molded red translucent plastic)
- Crystal Pommel, rods (brass, 2 Pieces)
- LED Bezels (polished aluminum, 2 Pieces)
- 5mm Accent LEDs (2 Pieces)
- Customs Bolts (polished aluminum, 2 Pieces)
- Red Thumbscrew (red anodized aluminum, 2 Pieces)
- Silver Thumbscrew (polished aluminum, 2 Pieces)
- Silver Washer (polished aluminum, 4 Pieces)
- Covertec Wheel (black anodized aluminum)
The Redemption Gen4 breaks down into 10 pieces:
- Shroud (polished aluminum)
- Main Body (black anodized aluminum)
- Grip (black anodized aluminum)
- Clamp (polished aluminum)
- Connector Half B (polished aluminum)
- Connector Greeble (grey anodized aluminum, 2 Pieces)
- Covertec Rädchen (black anodized aluminum)
- Pommel (polished aluminum)
- Sound vented Pommel (polished aluminum)
This saber is made for display purpose and also allows dueling.
All sales of DIY kits at the website of Watto’s Junkyard will be handled only by Watto’s Junkyard GbR personally. No other party is involved in designing, sales, quality control and shipping, if not explicitly named.
The DIY kit "Redemption" was designed and constructed by Lux Sabers. Watto's Junkyard was involved in the design and construction of the third generation to release Night Siblings in a collaboration with Lux Sabers.
The following pictures show examples of weathered saber hilts. The hilts are not delivered in a weathered condition.