Tusken Slayer Gen2
Please sign up here with your contact data, if you are interested in a rerelease of the Tusken Slayer by Watto's Junkyard GbR. You will be automatically notified when the Tusken Slayer is available for preorder.
Please note there is no pricing yet and we need to get a recent quote from our machine shop.
Target pricing is 300€ per fx DIY kit (single hilt) cnc machined from aluminum.
The Tusken Slayer
The Tusken Slayer is inspired by the saber a famous force sensitive learner wielded in the second episode of our most favorite space opera.
It’s made from high quality materials to give you an authentic feel for this elegant weapon of a more civilized time: chrome plated and anodized aluminum, brass and rubber. The scale of the Tusken Slayer is 1:1 and its details have been carefully recreated. The overall length is 255mm while the outer diameter is just 32mm. Its weight is 320g. The hilt is able to accept a 1-inch blade and to house electronics. It is offered as a DIY FX kit. Electronics are not included. The DIY kit consists of:
- Collectors Box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Saber hilt
The hilt breaks down into 30 pieces:
- Shroud (chrome plated aluminum)
- Golden Thumbscrew (Brass)
- Silver Thumbscrew (chrome plated aluminum)
- Shroud Greeble with Silver Bolt (black anodized i.e., chrome plated aluminum
- Blade Plug (chrome plated aluminum)
- Main Body (chrome plated aluminum)
- Custom LED Beezels with Green and Red Accent LEDs (chrome plated aluminum, 4 Pieces)
- Clamp Band (Black anodized aluminum)
- Activation Box (chrome plated i.e., black anodized aluminum, 3 Pieces)
- 5mm Accent LEDs (6 Pieces)
- Rubber Grips (6 Pieces)
- Covertec Wheel (black anodized aluminum)
- Display Pommel (chrome plated aluminum)
- Sound Vented Pommel (chrome plated aluminum)
We highly recommend to use the replica for display purpose and not for dueling.
All sales of DIY kits at the website of Watto’s Junkyard will be handled only by Watto’s Junkyard GbR personally. No other party is involved in designing, sales, quality control and shipping, if not explicitly named.